My wedding dress is in.
I have decided on bridesmaids dresses, and groomsmen shirts (no tuxes or ties).
I have found a cake that I am in love with...just have to order that.
Invitations are ordered, and shipped yesterday morning.
Current "crisis"? A flower girl...that as of yet is non-existent.
Other than that, I feel as if all major wedding things are done, or almost done. So glad for that.
On the other hand, I am fully aware that I am behind on my list of 30 things to post about. And I am not posting them this morning because I wanted to actually blog, unscripted and unguided by a topic this morning. So, if I remember, I will catch up on the list tonight.
What's going on now? Well, I decided that since Brendon and I will be traveling to Florida in about a month with team Spencer & Co., that I had better start getting a base tan so I don't end up looking like extra crispy KFC chicken while down there. Also, I wish to not be invisible in mine and Josh's engagement pics, I'm also hoping we will be taking those soon. So, I got a tanning bed package. It's been almost 4 years since I laid in a tanning bed. I am not a person that burns, I may get red, but I don't burn. Usually if I do, it's just one burn at the beginning that goes right in in a matter of a few hours and I'm fine. Well, let me tell you something. I am burnt. It wasn't really a painful burn, more so a "itch me to death" burn...on my butt. That's where it started. Later on last night I realized that it was a semi-painful, irritating burn from my boobs to my knees. Seriously? That's not even cool. So basically all my previous white meat, is now red meat. Chicken into beef, not meant to happen...obviously. It wasn't that bad at first. But by 3 am, I was in pain. I couldn't sleep because every time I moved it hurt; and if I was uncovered, then I froze. Whereas if I was covered, I burning up. I finally got up to get cool washcloths to put on me to help take the heat down. It helped if I laid in certain positions and didn't move at all. So while I was getting the washcloths, I took a gander in the mirror at the intensity of it. And immediately got sick to my stomach from the pain. Blah. I am part lobster from my chest to my knees (oh, and as I just discovered, the backs of my thighs as well). I'd better be tan after this. Or I will be very very upset. As I was laying in pain last night, I realized that when I went to get in the bed and the little fella working the desk asked how long I wanted to stay, I replied "oh, 10-15 minutes." because MOST beds allow you to lay up to 20-30. He said "oh! This bed is JUST a 15 minute bed..." I'd never been there, so I said alrighty, give it to me. I should have thought about it. Cause any kind of tanning bed that only allows you to lay 15 minutes is surely made in bowels of hell and solely for the purpose of inflicting pain! I laid a full 15 minutes in this hell machine, unknowingly of course. To make matters worse, I was barely even pink when I got out. It took a full 2 hours for the redness to start. All I want is a tan dammit!!! :( ugh...anyways...
In other news, I love photography. Which that's not news, but I would love to be a photographer. Like a pro. Or at least a paid one anyways. So, I'm going to work on that. Hopefully this weekend too. I'm hoping Team Spencer will allow me to photograph them. They'll get free pics, and I'll get pics for my photography portfolio thingy. So, of that happens, then I'll post some. I'm excited! I've got some awesome ideas, and an awesome group of people to photograph. Should be fun, even if they don't turn out. We shall see I guess.
Well, it's time to get ready for work. :( horrible. So I will leave you with some pictures I took last night. :)
As always, with Love & Laughter.
And God Bless.









No comments:
Post a Comment