SO, the "Day 10" post that was posted a day or so ago...was really Day 9. :( I'm not sure how I did that. So now I have to do two posts today to get myself back on track. crap.
Day 10) Most embarassing moment....
*Oh man. I really wish I could write an awesomely hilarious story for this one. But, I just am not someone that is easily embarassed. If you can embarass me, then you're one talented person. I've found that it is incredibly easier to laugh at yourself when you fall down or do whatever it is that embarasses you...cause you can bet there will be others laughing at you.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 11) 10 Pet Peeves...
1) when people spell things like this: yur, da, dat, iz...etc. Ya know, that high school, teenager babble talk that doesn't make sense. And shows how lazy someone is.
2) when people add a million extra "i"'s where one "i" would suffice.
3) when people do both previous statements all at the same time. How hard is it to reach your pointer finger up and tap the "o" button? Why leave out important letters that help make a word, a word...but add unneeded letters?
4) when people misuse words...such as: their, there, they're. you, your, you're. etc. It annoys me to death.
5) hypocrites.
6) when people (ahem..Destany) "borrow" my stuff. With AND without permission. And then never return it. Or use it all.
7) dogs that are ALWAYS up in your face.
8) kids that do stuff, such as hit, and their parents don't reprimand them. But when you do it, they look at you like you're crazy. Hello people, if your child hits me repeatedly and you don't say anything, then I am going to do something about it.
9) people who come in and order large amounts of food 5 minutes to closing at work. Especially if they get 32 ounce shakes and it's like 10 pm. Or when they "force" their kids to get large orders of food, when they're like 5-7.
10) people who can't drive and refuse to use turn signals.
I may or may not be caught up. I've lost track. :( oh well.
Love & Laughter.
God Bless.
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment