Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sheesh.

I may get to the point where I blog everyday...I guess it'd be easier if I had a laptop, where it's easier to blog, instead of my phone. :/ Oh well. Anyways, this is 4 days worth of posts for the 30 day list.
................................................................

Day 12) Describe a typical day for you.

Well, this one is a hard one. It just depends on if I work and what time I work that day. I'll do it as if I'm working, and with the usual weekly time I work...

5:30-6:15...get up and try to get Brendon awake and on the bus at 6:15.

6:20-7:30...lay around and debate on going back to sleep....while waiting for my sister to get done with the bathroom and off to school so I can take a shower.

7:45-8:00...long hot shower...lonnnnnng HOT shower...

8:00-9:30...hair, makeup, scavenge for clothes that may or may not be dirty...find shoes, head out to car, return for keys, head out again, return for purse,...repeat up to 4 times unroll all necessary things are in my possession...

9:30-10:00...drive to work while cussing slow drivers...don't these people know I'm in a hurry?!

10:00-5:30...work. :(

5:45....finally clock out...I'm always late.

5:45-6:30...head home...depends on of I have to stop some place, which I usually do.

6:30-7:30...take off bra (best feeling ever!) break. Rest, relax, regroup.

7:30-8:00...find clothes for Brendons bath.

8:15-8:30...try to catch/find Brendon so I can bathe him...

8:30-8:45...find him hiding with the goat or catch him after a long chase around the dining table.

8:45-9:00...explain to him 800 times why he HAS to have a bath and why I can't just "wash him off"...

9:00-9:10...BATH TIME!!!

9:10...try to get clothes on Brendon...

9:15...clean up copious amounts of bubbles and water from floor...

9:15-9:30...search for movie for Brendon to watch while falling asleep and fixing food for his "unsleepy, but starving belly..."

9:30-9:45...corral Brendon into bed..

10:00-10:15...watch Brendon sleep, and call Joshua 500 times...

10:15-10:30...talk to Josh on his way to work.

10:30-12:00...me time: blogging, lost making, facebooking, pinterest pinning, reading...all that great stuff.

12:00-12:30...try to fall asleep...

12:30-5:30...repeat as needed.

--------------------------------------------------

Day 13) 5 weaknesses.

Oh dear...

1) Brendon...he can usually get me to do whatever...
2) Josh...my love. Makes me weak.
3) Great Music...hello high as hades iTunes bill.
4) The beach...or water in general.
5) Crying babies, crying men...people crying in general.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Day 14) 5 strengths.

1) Josh & Brendon...both make me strong, and make want to be "strong" for them..
2) art. I love art.
3) cooking. I can make a mean supper.
4) organizing/cleaning.
5) style...or at least I think so...when I try.

*********************************************

Day 15) if you could be any animal, what would it be? And why?

Hmmmmm....sloth? Ha! Seriously tho, they just creep through the trees with not a worry in the world. They always look happy too. Or high. Whichever. They've got dopey grins, and they are so freakin adorable!!!! And they pack their babies on their bellies. :) precious. Yes, I think I'll be a sloth, please and thank you. Except, all they eat is leaves. :( Ewww. I'll take a meat eating sloth. Please.
/////////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\/////////\\\\\\

I may be caught up now...again. It's gonna be a long week of work, so I hope I can blog at least every other night.
Oh the other hand, today's church service was sooo awesome and just filled with with holy spirit. I loved it. I wish we could have services like that more often. I love hearing "stories" and the praise team sing. <3
And Brendons second T-ball practice was great as well. I think he will really like it this year. :)

As always, with love & laughter.
God Bless.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment