I forgot to post last night, like I said I would. I have a horrible memory. So Day 4 & Day 5 will both be in this post.
Have I mentioned how much I really, really miss my laptop. :(
--------------------------------------------------
Day 4) 10 Things You'd Tell Your 16 Year Old Self, If You Could...
1. Take Chemistry, right now. You'll thank me later when you're having an easier time with it in college...and not failing it 5 times back to back.
2. Evaluate your friends. Some are not who they say they are, and will leave you soon.
3. Get closer to your family.
4. Stop paying attention to the guys who act like little boys. You have a little boy at home, you don't need another.
5. Make better grades.
6. Take the ACT again, try to score higher than a 25.
7. Stop eating so many cheese burgers. You'll thank me later.
8. Be nicer to people who aren't in your normal "clique".
9. Let go of the past, love everyone, and follow your heart. It'll never steer you wrong.
*********************************************
Day 5) 5 Things That Make You The Most Happy Right Now...
1. Brendon Christopher Lee Holder. My boy will always be number one for me, and always makes me happy. He made my life better and changed it drastically. I will always owe him for that alone, I'll make up for it by being the best momma I can be for him.
2. Joshua Clay Spencer. Ahhh, our love for each other is just one of the things that makes me happy right now.
3. Church. I love our church. And the people in it. I wish I had went to church when I was younger. The fact that Brendon loves it so much makes me happy, having faith is something that can never be taken from you. <3
4. Every time I check something off on my list of "Wedding To-Dos" it tickles me pink. Because that means its so much closer! When I ordered our invitations the other night all I could think was "WOW! It's legit now! It's set in stone!!! Wow...I'm going to be Mrs. Spencer in a few months!!" well, Mrs. Spencer number 3...but oh well. I'm ready!!!
5. Cleaning. And I don't know why. I've gotten to where I LOVE to clean and it makes me happy when I can clean without being interrupted...I'm weird, I know. ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ahhhh....I'm caught up!!! Yesterday at work one of my long time best friends (yes he's a guy, and we're super close. Like bro & sis.) came into my work with his nephew. I hadn't seen his nephew in years, he was a baby last time! While he was ordering the little fellar came and sat by me on my break and just grabbed my hand and held it in both his. Like he'd known me his whole life! He just kept staring at me, into my eyes. I don't know, it was odd. I just feel like little kids, especially babies, know "Momma's" when they see them. He was so calm with me! It was crazy. But he's sooo precious! Made me giggle. Such a little flirt! :)
Now I have some time to get some things done around the house since Brendon is asleep!
With Love & Laughter.
God Bless.
No comments:
Post a Comment