Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Life Right Now

I have comandeered a laptop. Literally comandeered it. From my Papaws house. He knows I have it...but still, I comandeered it!

SO, my laptop has died. That's gone with a capital "D". :( I've had it since 2008, so I guess it's had a pretty good run. I just don't want to lose all 1,000 of my songs on iTunes, all of about 5,000-6,000 pictures from everything since 2008. I'm hoping that I can find someone to fix it, or at least pull the info off of it. Can people even do that? hmmm..must look into that. I'm missing my laptop in a pretty bad way. I figured since I had my Papaw's laptop for the night I would blog twice today; one as a "catch-up blog" and the other for the 30 day list that I am totally flubbing up since I keep forgetting.
I'm not sure if anyone even reads this stuff that I am typing into cyber space. Oh well, guess I'll keep it up since it seems to keep me calmer...er, not as mentally bogged down? You know what I mean...

Random Thoughts & Other Things That's Goin' On

Note: when I say random, I really mean random....

*I really enjoy lots and lots of music...sometimes, only sometimes, I wish I only liked one genre...

*Speaking of music, I've found a band that I really like...er, I like the free download of one of their songs anyways. It's called "Hold On" and the band is Alabama Shakes. I love it. Josh & Brendon do not. Oh well...I'll just have to rock out when they're gone.

*I've also finished the first two books written by Tucker Max. I don't recommend reading him if you are faint of heart and/or against the constant use of vulgar vulgar words...However, he did have a good plot, outline and over all theme. His topic was a just crazy as heck. I have now started on the 4th book (free e-book on my iphone kindle...so I skipped the third one...whoops) and am also reading "Miss Peregrine's home for Peculiar Children". It has proven to be peculiar in all essences of the word. I like it though.

*Josh is still sick, still doubting my homemade chicken soup capabilities, and still not going to the gym. So when I got up this morning, on my day off mind you, and got all ready in my new yoga pants to go to said gym, I was NOT thrilled to hear him say he wasn't going. :( I think I've gained 5-10 lbs this month. Crap.

*We still haven't been able to find a place. :( ahhh...and I'm stressing Josh out over it because he's stressing me out over it...we're just stressed over it. At least we're stressed together.

*Brendon started T-Ball practice tonight. It went great. His T-Ball coach is so much better this year than last! They've changed the rules so much, I really hope he likes it better too.

*Is it weird that I already have our future house planned out to a T? Paint colors, furniture...themes..etc...

*I really want a fluffy little purse puppy for our new house. Just because. Like a teacup Yorkie...or something tiny like that. Please Joshie?! :(

*I would also like to have a nice scope zoomy camera....I'm not sure what they're called!....but a nice one. Even though my current Canon is fabulous...I'm being really needy this month aren't I.

*My sister has a sty...that has swollen her eyelid shut...I've begun calling her "Sty Eye"...she has threatened to kill me.

I think that may be all the "going's on" of my life as of right now. I'm happy with it all. Except the impending death by Sty Eye...that may not be as happy as other things.

As Always, with Love & Laughter.
God Bless.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment