I am back everybody. For the time being anyways. Lots of things have taken place in the past couple months that have prevented me from making any blog posts. Which really didn't prevent me from posting, it just lead me to forget that I had a blog. Which forgetting is something that I am quite talented at! This blog post is just going to be a catch up post. To get me back in the groove and help me figure out where I want my blog to go from here on out.
I miss being able to type out my innermost thoughts without a fear of repercussion. I miss being able to get all the angst and hilarity in my life out in written (typed?) form. I miss writing. I may not be the best writer ever, but I do enjoy it. It makes me feel tons better after getting stuff off my chest. Even if it seems petty to tons of people, I dwell on random little things and it brews inside my head until I explode. People aren't meant to explode, so it's best to get out the craziness!
So, here's some catch up...
1) My old laptop died. And I mean died to the extent that I have to wipe it clean and since I have no idea how to do that and really don't want to pay $50-$100 to have someone else do it, it is just sitting there. Lifeless. And depressing. Yes, it is just a piece of technology. But, it's the first thing that I ever owned that I could tell people not to bother and I didn't have to share it. And, I've grown kind of fond of it in the past 4 years. Poor thing. Not sure what to do with it now. But my great Mother and Father in law bought me a new one for Christmas! So blessed to have them in my life. I love them and everything they do for us!
2) I got married. Yeah, I know I've mentioned that before...but it is SO fun to say!
3) WE CLOSED ON OUR HOUSE! And moved in!!! Well, partially moved in. we're working on that part! But it is slowly coming together. And hopefully I will have my photography studio up and running soon!
4) Speaking of that...I've started a photography business. Well, kind of. I've gotten some jobs, found something that draws in more clients, and made business cards. I'm progressing. It's slow work and something that I need to work on. I love it. It's something I feel confident in doing and makes me happy. So, that's where I am with that....progressing.
5) I've started working more with the "artistic side" of myself. I love art. I appreciate art. I've always drawn. Sketched. Worked with pastels. Not really a great painter or sculptor, decent when I want to be, but not as into it as I am with charcoal and pastels. Being extremely happy or horribly depressed is great inspiration for art. Unfortunately for me, I was neither. I wasn't depressed, but I wasn't happy either. Content? Maybe. Just "being" was what I would call it. But, I blame my parents for a lot of that. Moving on and forgiving those that have let you down and/or wronged you helps you more than you know. It relieves that angst and pent up anger and lets you be happy. Forgiving those people frees you. I've been told that more times in my life than I can remember, but never fully understood it. Until now. It is truly amazing and something I highly recommend for everybody. More on that in a later post...If I remember!
6) Christmas. Enough said? Yeah, I thought so.
7) Moving....oh yeah, that's a couple numbers back. I'm just still wondering where I got all this crap! And WHY I still have it!!! Lawzy.
8) New Years Eve...fun times.
That's about it. I think. I'm sure there is tons of things that I have forgotten. But, hopefully I will remember more later on and can put them in my new post. If, and I'm serious about the IF part, I remember.
Hopefully, you all shall hear from me again sooner rather than later!!
If you have ANY ideas about what I should write about or want more details on anything I have written about, please don't hesitate to let me know! I would love some ideas and advice from my "audience" and/or "fans"...still hoping for some fans....haha. ;)
With tons of Laughter and Love,
LaShannon Spencer
God Bless.
No comments:
Post a Comment