Long time no read, strangers...seriously long time.
Well, if you've been following and keeping up to date with my life as of right via this blog...then you know I'm getting married this Saturday.
Yep. This freaking Saturday. I'm about to flip the eff out, I'm so stressed.
I haven't posted in such a long while because I haven't had TIME! It's been insane! Let's play catchup...shall we?
So, last post was around the time of the fair and my brain is so fuzzy that I don't even remember when that was. Nor did I look at the date of that post when I just re-read it. Lord, help me. That's all I can say.
I've been cleaning houses (recently dropped down to just one house), working at Berrymans, and most recently doing pictures of people. (more on that in a later post because there's just TOO much to say about it...) And planning a wedding. And taking care of my 6 year old who has most recently taken to the idea that throwing tantrums and fits will get him what he wants. Sorry, Charlie! Er...Brendon....
I've been a very busy gal. And I like busy. But I don't like busy to the point that I forget what I need to do, and that I get stressed out to the point of getting fever blisters. Yes, I am now the proud owner of a big ole, sore as heck, fever blister. Not even in the corner of my mouth! Oh no! That could have been covered up Saturday! Too easy! It's on my top lip, almost in the center. Yep. Let's see you cover that up now! (and yes, I'm so stressed that I carry on conversations with myself about my fever blister...)
I'm almost 75% percent positive that I have almost everything done. All that is left, to my crazy frazzled knowledge, is minor stuff. That I have 6 days to complete. And I don't even get my dress until tomorrow. Again, Lord help me.
I honestly don't know what else to say. I mean, in 6 days I'm going to marry my best friend. I'm ecstatic, over the moon happy. But then again, in 7 days we're going on our honeymoon to California and I would like a vacation and be able to sleep in, but my (by then) new husband will be up at the butt crack of dawn everyday (which is just who he is, and my least favorite trait about him...I love that trait when I need to be up at the butt crack of dawn tho.)...and sits and stares at me while I sleep. Which isn't as creepy as I just made it sound, oddly enough. But I can FEEL him staring in my sleep...so it wakes me up. And he's all like "YAY! You're up!! Let's eat! Whatcha wanna do today?!?! Huh?! I love you! Get up! Ya know you snore and talk in your sleep?! I know that you do! hahahahahahahahahahaaa...."....MAYBE, just maybe...I'm exaggerating. But still. He's way too damned perky that early. And mean. He finds it funny to poke, tickle, steal blankets...etc...to get me up. But, I do love that crazy man of mine. :) <3
I was going to write this big, long, mushy gushy, make you cry/tear up blog post. But I don't have to be at work for another 3 hours...so, I'm going to work on a few things and get ready, and just try to relax for at least a minute...We'll see how that goes. My girly post will be a "post wedding/honeymoon" post. Should be entertaining.
I really do need to post pictures of the photography sessions I've done thus far....and of the wedding. And of the honeymoon....someone remind me to do that?! Please?! My "To Do List" has no more space!!!!!!! :(
As always, with Love, & Laughter.
God Bless.
<3
Well, hopefully you are not holding conversations with your fever blister. Then I would worry about you. ESPECIALLY if it talks back to you!
ReplyDelete