Thursday, June 6, 2013

Oh, Hi. What's your name again?!

Shew. It's been awhile. A long while. And I apologize. :(

I've been busy. Busy working, and...well, and sleeping. Apparently being pregnant really wears a woman out.

I've had a few photo shoots, and two weddings as well.

I think I'm able to stay awake a few more hours longer now.

This pregnancy is so different from my pregnancy with Bitty. It's ridiculous. Which is also why I think I'm having a girl this time around. Let's hope. Fingers and toes crossed!! We find out Saturday!

I have a couple blog post ideas that I've been rattling around in my head, and now that summer is out and I don't have all the crazy night time routines with Bitty, maybe I can get some blogging done.

But, this is really my "holy crap! I have blog I need to post to!" post. Basically stating that I am in fact, back...until I forget again. ;)

With Love and Laughter,
And God Bless.

LaShannon

No comments:

Post a Comment